- For added protection of this product during a lightning
storm, or when it is left unattended and unused for long
periods of time, unplug it from the wall outlet and
disconnect the cable system. This will prevent damage to
the product due to lightning and power line surges.
- Do not overload wall outlets, extension cords, or
convenience receptacles on other equipment as this can
result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
- Never push objects of any kind into this product through
openings as they may touch dangerous voltage points or
short out parts that could result in a fire or electric shock.
Never spill liquid of any kind on the product.
- Do not attempt to service this product yourself as opening
or removing covers may expose you to dangerous
voltages and other hazards. Refer all service to qualified
- Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer service
to qualified service personnel under the following
a) When the power supply cord or plug is damaged.
b) If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen on the product.
c) If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
d) If the product does not operate normally by following the
operating instructions. Adjust only those controls that are
covered by the Operation Manual, as an improper adjustment
of controls may result in damage and will often require
extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the product
to normal operation.
e) If the product has been dropped or damaged in any way.
f) When the product exhibits a distinct change in performance -
this indicates a need for service.
- When replacement parts are required, be sure the service
technician has used replacement parts specified by the
manufacturer or with same characteristics as the original
part. Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire, electric
shock, or other hazards.
- Upon completion of any service or repairs to this product,
ask the service technician to perform safety checks to
determine that the product is in proper operating
- The product should be placed more than one foot away
from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers,
stoves, and other products (including amplifiers) that
- When connecting other products such as projector, video
source and control PC, you should turn off the power of
this product for protection against electric shock.
- Do not place combustibles behind the cooling fan. For
example, cloth, paper, matches, aerosol cans or gas
lighters that present special hazards when over heated.
- Use only the accessory cord designed for this product to
*DO NOT allow any unqualified person to install
Be sure to ask your dealer to install the unit since
special technical knowledge and skills are required for
installation. If installation is performed by an
unqualified person, it may cause personal injury or
Power supply voltage:
AC100 V – 120 V
Do not cut off the main plug from this equipment.
If the plug fitted is not suitable for the power points in
your home or the cable is too short to reach a power
point, then obtain an appropriate safety approved
extension lead or adapter or consult your dealer.
If nonetheless the mains plug is cut off, dispose of the
plug immediately, to avoid a possible shock hazard by
inadvertent connection to the main supply. If a new
main plug has to be fitted, then follow the instruction
Rack Mounting Brackets (x 2)
Bracket Mounting Screws (M4 × 10, × 4)