Table of Contents 1. DISPLAY ALIGNMENT... 3 A. TIMING & DISPLAY SIZE ... 3 B. PICTURE POSITION ... 3 C. LINEARITY ... 3 D. ALIGNMENT PROCEDURE ... 3 E. GEOMETRIC DISTORTION ... 4 F. WHITE BALANCE ALIGNMENT... 5 2. CONTROL AND CONNECT LAYOUT ... 7 A.
1. DISPLAY ALIGNMENT A. TIMING & DISPLAY SIZE For all presetting mode shall be within the limitation: 310 ± 5mm H. WIDTH 232 ± 3 mm V. HEIGHT The external control range of the data area, shall be as follows; Max.
F. WHITE BALANCE ALIGNMENT F.1.1 Select timing #6 (VESA 68K 1024X768) with crosshatch pattern, adjust both horizontal and vertical OSD’s size control to get display size within 310x232p±2mm. F.1.2 Disconnect R.G.B. signal inputs, adjust OSD’s brightness and G1 control to it’s maximum position. F.1.3 Auto alignment(P103 must be short) Use automatic alignment equipment and program to get color temperature within specified coordinates.
3. INTRODUCTION: C708 is a 17” multisync color monitor. The horizontal frequency range is from 30khz to 70khz, and the refresh rate is from 50hz to 160hz. The circuit includes four major parts, the power supply circuit, the deflection circuit, the video circuit and the digital control circuit. is the function block diagram.
OSD DATA V-sawtooth V-scan to DY D/A Output from uP H.V. 25KV to CRT Dynamic Focus to CRT G2 Voltage 550V to CRT...
4. POWER SUPPLY A. RECTIFIER AND FILTER CKT: The 90Vac-265Vac input line voltage is rectified by BD901, and smoothed by C906 to provide DC operating voltage for the circuit. B. FLYBACK AND PWM CKT : When power is initially applied to the circuit,C909 charges through R903, Q902.When the voltage across C909 reaches a level of 16V, U901 is enabled, turning on Q903 and turning off Q902 to complete start-up action.
F. DEGAUSS CKT: The DEGUSS signal which comes from micro-p to control degauss coil act or not. When DEGUSS is high, Q950 will be saturated to make RL901 working, AC line provides a degaussing current to degauss coil. G. OVERLOAD PROTECTION CKT: The primary current flows through the current sensing resistor R907.
5. DEFLECTION A. SYNC RPOCESSOR: H-sync & V-sync input to U1(up), then up output the H-out, V-out signal to U401 TDA4856. The H-out, V-out always are positive. B. HORIZONTAL PROCESSOR Fig 3 is the block diagram of IC TDA4856. The IC TDA4856 output vertical sawtooth and H-Drive signal to produce, H.V deflection. Meanwhile TDA4856 output.
6. VIDEO AMP. CIRCUIT A. VIDEO PRE. AMP. The video pre-amp IC is U201(LM1269). The input signal is 0.7Vpp, then pre-amp IC U201 amplify the video signal to 3~4Vpp. The U201 is controlled by up via I block diagram. B. VIDEO AMPLIFIER The video amplifier is U203(LM2467), it amplify video signal to about 40Vpp.
A. FRU BOM A-1 Main PCBA-- 456A6630011 A-2 Video PCBA—452A6030001 B. BOM LIST The item of parts marked with yellow are recommended and Unique parts list, and items marked with Blue are top 20 failures provided by our PE if component level repair is required.