• Do not move the player while it is playing a disc.
The disc can be scratched or damaged and the
player's internal parts can be damaged.
• Do not put a flower vase filled with water or any
small metal objects on the player.
• Be careful not to put your hand into the disc
• Do not place anything other than the disc in the
• Interference from exterior sources such as
lightening and static electricity can affect
the normal operation of this player. If this
occurs, turn the player off and on again with
the POWER button, or disconnect and then
reconnect the AC power cord to the AC power
outlet. The player will operate normally.
• Be sure to remove the disc and turn off the
player after use.
• Disconnect the AC power cord from the AC
outlet when you don't intend to use the player
for long periods of time.
• To clean a disc, wipe it in a straight
line from the inside to the outside of
• Do not expose the player to any
• When the AC plug is connected to a wall outlet,
the player will still draw power (standby mode)
when it is turned off.
• Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such
as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
• The main plug is used as a disconnect device
and shall stay readily operable at any time.
• Do not touch the power plug with a wet hand.
Otherwise, it can cause an electric shock.
• Do not share one power socket with multiple
electric devices. Otherwise, it may cause an
overheat, resulting in a fire.
• If you encounter an abnormal noise, burning
smell or smoke, turn off the power switch
immediately and disconnect the power plug
from the wall outlet. Then, contact the nearest
customer center for technical assistance. If you
still use the product as it is, this may cause an
electric shock or fire.
Maintenance of Cabinet
Before you clean the Blu-ray Disc's cabinet, be
sure to disconnect the AC power cord from the
• Do not use benzene, thinner, or other solvents
• Wipe the cabinet with a soft cloth.
Restrictions on Playback
• This player may not respond to all operating
commands because some Blu-ray Disc, DVD,
and CD discs allow specific or limited operation
and provide only certain features during
Please note that this is not a defect in the player.
• Samsung cannot guarantee that this player
will play every disc bearing the Blu-ray Disc,
DVD or CD logo because disc formats evolve,
and problems and errors may occur during the
creation of Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and CD software
and/or the manufacture of discs.
Please contact the SAMSUNG customer care
centre if you have questions or encounter
difficulty in playing Blu-ray Disc, DVD, or CD
discs in this player. Also, refer to rest of this user
manual for additional information on playback