COMPACT VHS CAMCORDER
®Registered Trademark owned by VICTOR COMPANY OF JAPAN, LTD.
COPYRIGHT© 2002 VICTOR COMPANY OF JAPAN, LTD.
Thank you for purchasing the JVC Compact VHS camcorder. Before use, please read
Automatic Demonstration takes place when "DEMO MODE" is set to "ON"
• Available when the Power Switch
on the switch.
• Performing any operation during the demonstration stops the demonstration temporarily. If no operation
is performed for more than 1 minute after that, the demonstration will resume.
• "DEMO MODE" remains "ON" even if the camcorder power is turned off.
• To cancel Automatic Demonstration, set the Power Switch
while the demo is in progress. This takes you directly to the demo mode's Setting Menu (so you will not
have to go through the main Menu Screen). Rotate the MENU Wheel
• When a tape whose Erase Protection tab is in the position that allows recording is loaded in the
camcorder, demonstration is not available.
• If you do not detach the Lens Cap, you cannot see the actual changes of the Automatic Demonstration
activated on the LCD monitor* or viewfinder.
* Applicable models only.
pg. 3, 4) to ensure safe use of this product.
is set to "
" or "
" while pressing down the Lock Button
" and press the MENU Wheel
to select "OFF" and press it.
Printed in Japan