aring for Your Dryer
Condenser is also a very important part for efficient drying performance result so it needs a special care from you.
It is recommended that condenser be cleaned three or four times a year or when the condenser clean lamp blinks.
1. Open condensing cover by using a coin or
flat blade screwdriver.
2. Open sealing cover by turning
a locking lever.
3. Draw the condenser out by inserting a finger
into a hole down the front of condenser.
(Don't forcefully treat condenser.)
4. Clean the condenser completely under
the tap letting water to flow through.
5. Close all with the reverse order of opening.
- Operating when the condenser is clogged
with lint can damage the dryer.
This also increases energy consumption.
- Do not use sharp objects to clean the heat
exchanger. You could damage it an cause
- Never operate the dryer without the heat
< Front >
< Side >