• Do not clean the burners in the dish-
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use abrasive products, abrasive
cleaning pads, solvents or metal ob-
Risk of injury or suffocation.
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
3.1 Cooking surface layout
3.2 Control knobs
4. DAILY USE
Refer to the Safety chapters.
no gas supply /
ignition position /
• Contact your municipal authority for in-
formation on how to discard the appli-
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
• Flat the external gas pipes.
Triple Crown burner
4.1 Ignition of the burner
Be very careful when you use
open fire in kitchen environment.
Manufacturer decline any respon-
sibility in case misuse of the flame