Net4 Switch can auto detect new network and auto configured after environment changed. Net4 Switch provides: 1. Simple UI for profile editing. 2. Different Network auto detecting & configuration Multiple Network supporting Start -> All Programs->ASUS Utility 1.2 How to use ASUS Net4 Switch 1. Install ASUS Net4 Switch...
2. Click Start \ All Programs \ ASUS Utility \ Net4Switch \ ASUS Net4Switch or the shortcut on Desktop or the icon in the Notification area. 3. Then you will see below main window. Please press “Create a new profile”...
4. Please enter the name of the profile you want to add. The profile name must be no more than 36 characters long.
5. Press “Next” to choose the Connection type. If you want to use VPN, you can check the “Enable VPN” checkbox...
6. Press "Next" to choose a device, if you have only one network device, just press “Next” directly. 7. Please set the IP...
8. Please set up the DNS 9. Please set the WINS.
10. Please set the home page and the proxy. 11. Please set the ICS, ICF and the default printer.
12. Add an application, if you want it to be opened automatically, when you switch to this location profile. 13. To automatically map a network drive when you switch to this location profile,...
add it to the list. 14. Check all the settings and save the profile.