Copyrght © 2010. Acer Incorporated.
All Rghts Reserved.
Acer Projector C20 Seres User's Gude
Orgnal Issue: 09/2010
Changes may be made perodcally to the nformaton n ths publcaton wthout oblgaton to notfy any person of such revsons or
changes. Such changes wll be ncorporated n new edtons of ths manual or supplementary documents and publcatons. Ths company
makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the contents hereof and specifically disclaims the
implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Record the model number, seral number, purchase date and place of purchase nformaton n the space provded below. The seral
number and model number are recorded on the label affixed to your projector. All correspondence concerning your unit should include
the seral number, model number and purchase nformaton.
No part of ths publcaton may be reproduced, stored n a retreval system, or transmtted, n any form or by any means, electroncally,
mechancally, by photocopy, recordng or otherwse, wthout the pror wrtten permsson of Acer Incorporated.
Acer Projector C20 Seres
Model number: _______________________________________
Seral number: _______________________________________
Date of purchase: _____________________________________
Place of purchase: ____________________________________
Acer and the Acer logo are regstered trademarks of Acer Incorporated. Other companes' product names or trademarks are used heren
for identification purposes only and belong to their respective companies.
"HDMITM, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI
Information for your safety and comfort
Read these nstructons carefully. Keep ths document for future reference. Follow all warnngs and nstructons marked on the product.
Turning the product off before cleaning
Unplug ths product from the wall outlet before cleanng. Do not use lqud cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleanng.
Caution for plug as disconnecting device
Observe the followng gudelnes when connectng and dsconnectng power to the external power supply unt:
• Install the power supply unt before connectng the power cord to the AC power outlet.
• Unplug the power cord before removng the power supply unt from the projector.
• If the system has multple sources of power, dsconnect power from the system by unpluggng all power cords from the power
Caution for Accessibility
Be sure that the power outlet you plug the power cord nto s easly accessble and located as close to the equpment operator as
possble. When you need to dsconnect power to the equpment, be sure to unplug the power cord from the electrcal outlet.
• Do not use ths product near water.
• Do not place ths product on an unstable cart, stand or table. If the product falls, t could be serously damaged.
• Slots and openngs are provded for ventlaton to ensure relable operaton of the product and to protect t from overheatng. These
openngs must not be blocked or covered. The openngs should never be blocked by placng the product on a bed, sofa, rug or other
Ths product should never be placed near or over a radator or heat regster, or n a bult-n nstallaton unless proper ventlaton s
• Never push objects of any knd nto ths product through cabnet slots as they may touch dangerous voltage ponts or short-out parts
that could result in a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind onto or into the product.
• To avod damage of nternal components and to prevent battery leakage, do not place the product on a vbratng surface.
• Never use t under sportng, exercsng, or any vbratng envronment whch wll probably cause unexpected short current or damage
rotor devces, lamp.