TRANSPORTATION AND CHANGING OF
PART - 5.
Transportation and Changing Positioning
• The original packaging and foam may be kept for re-transportation (optional).
• Fasten your appliance with thick packaging, bands or strong cords and follow the
instructions for transportation on the packaging.
• Remove all movable parts (shelves, accessories, vegetable
bins, and so on) or fix them into the appliance against shocks
using bands when re-positioning or transporting.
Always carry your appliance in the upright position.
Repositioning the Door
• It is not possible to change the opening direction of your appliance door if door handles
are installed on the front surface of the appliance door.
• It is possible to change the opening direction of the door on models without handles and
models with handles mounted on the sides.
• If the door-opening direction of your appliance can be changed, contact the nearest
Authorised Service Centre to change the opening direction.
PART - 6.
BEFORE CALLING YOUR AFTER SALES SERVICE
Your fridge will warn you if the temperatures for the cooler is at improper levels or if a problem
occurs with the appliance. In case of a problem within the fridge, the alarm led will release
is turning on
If your fridge is not working properly, it may be a minor problem, therefore check the following,
before calling an electrician to save time and money.
Your fridge is not operating
• There is power
• The plug is correctly connected to the socket
• The plug or mains fuse has blown
• The socket is faulty. Examine this by plugging your fridge into a working socket.
There is/are some
part(s) out of order or
there is a failure in the
The product is plugged
for the first time or
a long-time power
interruption for 1 hour.
Check the door is open or not and check
if the product working 1 hour. If the door
is not open and the product had worked
1 hour, call service for assistance as
soon as possible.
WHAT TO DO