IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
These instructions shall also be available on website: www.whirlpool.eu
YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT
This manual and the appliance itself provide important safety messages, to be read and observed at all times.
This is the safety alert symbol, pertaining to safety, which alerts users to potential hazards to themselves and others.
All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either the terms:
Indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, will cause serious injury.
Indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could cause serious injury.
All Safety messages will tell you what the potential hazard is, tell you how to reduce the chance of injury, and tell you what can happen if the instructions are not followed.
- The appliance must be disconnected from the power supply before carrying out any installation work.
- Installation and maintenance must be carried out by a qualified technician, in compliance with the manufacturer's instructions and local safety regulations. Do not repair
or replace any part of the appliance unless specifically stated in the user manual.
If the information in this manual is not followed exactly, a fire or explosion may result causing property damage or injury.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this appliance.
What to do if you smell gas:
- Do not try to light any appliance.
- Do not touch any electrical switch.
- Do not use any phone in your building.
- Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's phone. Follow the gas supplier's instructions.
- If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
- Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency or the gas supplier.
- Use appliance in well ventilated rooms only.
The electrical and gas connections must comply with local regulations.
• When the hob is installed, provide a multi-pole circuit breaker with a contact separation of at least 3 mm, that
provides full disconnection.
• Regulations require that the appliance is grounded.
• The power cable must be long enough for connecting the appliance, once fitted in its housing, to the power
• Use only flexible or rigid metal hose for gas connection.
• If necessary, the electrical power cable must be replaced exclusively with a power cable having identical
characteristics to the original supplied by manufacturer. This operation must be performed by a qualified
• The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for any injury to persons or animals or damage to property
arising from failure to comply with these requirements.
• Do not use multiple plug adapters or extension cords.
• Do not pull the power cable to disconnect it from the electrical supply.
• The electrical components must not be accessible to the user after installation.
• Do not touch the appliance with any wet part of the body and do not operate it when barefoot.
• This hob (class 3) is designed solely for private household use for cooking food. Do not use this appliance as
a space heater to heat or warm the room. Doing so may result in carbon monoxide poisoning and overheating
of the hob. The Manufacturer declines all responsibility for inappropriate use or incorrect setting of the controls.
• The appliance and its accessible parts become hot during use. Care should be taken to avoid touching
heating elements. Children less than 8 years of age shall be kept away unless continuously supervised. This
appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory
or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. They shall not play with
the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
5019 600 00550
Manufacturer: Whirlpool Europe S.r.l. Viale G. Borghi, 27 21025 Comerio (VA) ITALY
Questo manuale d'istruzione è fornito da trovaprezzi.it. Scopri tutte le offerte per
o cerca il tuo prodotto tra le
BUILT-IN GAS HOB INSTRUCTIONS
migliori offerte di Cucine e Piani cottura