Module No. 2273
Congratulations upon your selection of this CASIO watch. To get the most out
of your purchase, be sure to read this manual carefully and keep it on hand
for later reference when necessary.
• The measurement functions built into this watch are not intended for
taking measurements that require professional or industrial precision.
Values produced by this watch should be considered as reasonable
• When using this watch to take readings while boating or engaging in
any other activity during which losing your way can create a dangerous
or life-threatening situation, always be sure to use a second compass to
confirm direction readings.
• The longitude, lunitidal interval, Moon phase indicator, and tide graph
data that appears on the display of this watch is not intended for
navigation purposes. Always use proper instruments and resources to
obtain data for navigation purposes.
• This watch is not an instrument for calculating low tide and high tide
times. The Tide Graph of this watch is intended to provide a reasonable
approximation of tidal movements only.
• CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. assumes no responsibility for any loss,
or any claims by third parties that may arise through the use of this
• If the digital display of your watch is continuously changing, see
"Auto Display Function" for information on how to stop it.
• The illustration below shows which buttons you need to press to navigate
Countdown Timer/Stopwatch Mode
Moon phase indicator
Day of week
Hour : Minutes
Year Month – Day
Press B or C.
Press B or C.
In addition to normal timekeeping, use the
Timekeeping Mode to set the current time and
• The Moon phase indicator shows the
current Moon phase.
• The tide graph shows the current tidal
• The watch cannot produce correct Moon
phase or tide graph data unless the
Timekeeping Mode current time and date
settings, as well as city data settings (GMT
differential, longitudes, and lunitidal interval)
are all correct.
About This Manual
• Press B to enter the Digital Compass Mode or C to enter the Barometer/
Thermometer Mode from the Timekeeping Mode or Countdown Timer/
Stopwatch Mode. To get to a sensor mode from the Moon/Tide or Alarm
Mode, you must go to the Timekeeping Mode first.
• Having the batteries replaced causes the Timekeeping Mode's time/date
and city data settings to revert to their initial factory default settings. Use
the following procedure to set the current time and date, and to make city
To reset the seconds count to zero
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the second's digits start to
flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press E to reset the seconds count to
• Pressing E while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59 resets
the seconds to
the minutes count is unchanged.
3. Press A twice to exit the setting screen.
• Button operations are indicated using the
letters shown in the illustration.
• Each section of this manual provides you
with the information you need to perform
operations in each mode. Further details
and technical information can be found in
the "REFERENCE" section.
Digital Compass Mode
and add 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29,