• What is the problem? Is it continuous or intermittent?
• Any error message or error code?
• What operating system are you using? Which version?
• Which software applications were running at the time of the problem?
• Can the problem be reproduced? If so, how?
2. Record the system information:
• Product name
• Machine type and serial number
The following illustration shows where to find the machine type and serial number of your Chromebook.
Lenovo Customer Support Center
During the warranty period, you can call Lenovo Customer Support Center for help.
For a list of the Lenovo Support phone numbers for your country or region, go to
Note: Phone numbers are subject to change without notice. If the number for your country or region is not
provided, contact your Lenovo reseller or Lenovo marketing representative.
Services available during the warranty period
• Problem determination - Trained personnel are available to assist you with determining if you have a
hardware problem and deciding what action is necessary to fix the problem.
• Lenovo hardware repair - If the problem is determined to be caused by Lenovo hardware under warranty,
trained service personnel are available to provide the applicable level of service.
• Engineering change management - Occasionally, there might be changes that are required after a product
has been sold. Lenovo or your reseller, if authorized by Lenovo, will make selected Engineering Changes
(ECs) that apply to your hardware available.
Lenovo 14e Chromebook Gen 2 IdeaPad 3 Chrome 14APO6 User Guide
for the latest phone numbers.