SPC268 Sunrise Alarm Clock with USB Port
Instruction Manual & Warranty
Thank you for your purchase of this quality clock. The utmost care has gone into the design and
manufacture of your clock. Please read these instructions and store them in a safe place for future
1. PM indicator
9. DC 5V jack
2. Alarm 1 indicator
10. HOUR button
3. USB charging port
11. MIN button
4. Alarm 2 indicator
12. COLOR button
5. Sunrise indicator
13. TIME button
6. SUNRISE button
14. Battery compartment
7. ALARM 1 button
15. SNOOZE button
8. ALARM 2 button
CONNECTING TO THE POWER SUPPLY
Begin by plugging in the AC adapter into a standard household outlet and the other end of the cord into
the DC 5V jack at the back of the unit.
INSTALLING THE CLOCK & ALARM BACKUP BATTERIES
The clock time and alarm (if set) can be maintained during a power failure by 2 x AAA/ LR03 batteries (not
supplied). Once the power is restored, check the time to make sure it is accurate and re-set if necessary.
Note: When battery backup is in use the display will NOT be lit. However, the clock will continue to
function and the alarm will go off at its set time.
INSERTING THE BATTERIES
1. Open the battery compartment at the back of the unit by pressing on the catch and removing the cover.
2. Insert 2 x AAA/ LR03 batteries (preferably alkaline batteries) into the battery compartment, following
the polarity as shown on the diagram inside the compartment.
3. Replace the battery compartment cover.
To charge, connect your USB device to the USB port of this clock.
- Use only with devices that require 5V USB power.
- The USB port provides 2,000mA recharging current. Devices requiring more than 2,000mA should not
- Charging time may vary for different devices.
SETTING THE CLOCK
- Press and hold the TIME button down to activate time setting.
- While holding down the TIME button, press the HOUR button to advance to the correct hour. The PM
indicator will light when the hour is advanced into the PM time.
- While holding down the TIME button, press the MIN button to advance to the correct minute.
- Release the TIME button when the correct time is shown on the display.
6 7 8
9 10 12
SETTING THE ALARM
- Press and hold the ALARM 1 / 2 button down to activate alarm setting.
- While holding down the ALARM 1 / 2 button, press the HOUR button to advance to the correct hour.
The PM indicator will light when the hour is advanced into the PM time.
- While holding down the ALARM 1 / 2 button, press the MIN button to advance to the correct minute.
- Release the ALARM 1 / 2 button when the correct alarm time is shown on the display.
USING THE ALARM FUNCTION
- Press the ALARM 1 / 2 button to activate the alarm and the alarm indicator will be lit.
- Press the ALARM 1 / 2 button again to deactivate the alarm and the alarm indicator no longer be visible.
- Pressing the SNOOZE button after the alarm sounds will cause the alarm to stop and the alarm will
sound again in 9 minutes. This will happen each time the SNOOZE button is pressed.
COLOR CHANGING LIGHT FUNCTION
- Press the COLOR button to activate the color changing light.
- Press the COLOR button again if you want to freeze the color.
- Press and hold the COLOR button to deactivate the color changing light.
SUNRISE LIGHT FUNCTION
This alarm clock has sunrise light function where the light will gradually light up 30 minutes before
the alarm sounds.
- Press the SUNRISE button to activate this function once the ALARM 1 is set.
- To cancel it, press the SUNRISE button.
Note: ALARM 1 is enabled with the SUNRISE function; alarm 2 is NOT.
CARE OF YOUR CLOCK
- Replace the back up battery annually, or store the clock without a battery when not in use.
- A soft cloth or a paper towel may be used to clean your clock.
- Do not use any corrosive cleanser or chemical solutions on the clock.
- Keep your clock dry; if it gets wet, wipe it dry immediately. Keep your clock away from dust and dirt.
Handle your clock carefully; do not drop it.
- Do not subject the clock to excessive force, shock, dust, temperature, or humidity. Any of these
conditions may shorten the life of the clock.
- Do not tamper with any of the internal components of this clock. This will invalidate the warranty and
may cause damage.