• Avoid putting the clock in a highly humid
environment such as poolside or in a bathroom.
• Do not expose the clock to direct sunlight,
Instructions & Warranty extreme hot or cold temperatures.
Thank you for your purchase of this quality clock.
The utmost care has gone into the design and
manufacture of your clock. Please read these
instructions carefully and store them in a safe
place for future reference.
Note: Attention! Please dispose of used unit and
battery in an ecologically safe manner.
B A T T E R Y
W A R N I N G
• Clean the battery contacts and also those of the
device prior to battery installation.
• Follow the polarity (+) and (-) to place battery.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not mix Alkaline, Standard (Carbon - Zinc), or
Rechargeable (Nickel - Cadmium) batteries.
• Incorrect battery placement will damage the clock
movement and battery may leak.
• Exhausted battery is to be removed from the product.
• Remove batteries from equipment which is not to
be used for an extended period of time.
• Do not dispose of batteries in fire. Batteries may
explode or leak.
F o r C u s t o m e r S e r v i c e P l e a s e
C a l l 1 - 8 0 0 - 2 2 1 - 0 1 3 1
and ask for'Customer Service at x7546.
: : y O n e Ye a r L i m i t e d Wa r r a n t y
M.Z. Berger & Company warrants the original consumer
purchaser of this product that it shall be free of defects
in materials and workmanship for one year from the
purchase date of this product. Defects caused by
tampering, improper use,unauthorized modiﬁcations
or repairs, immersion In water or abuse are not
covered by this warranty. If a defect covered by this
warranty occurs during the warranty period, wrap your
clock carefully and send it to the following address:
MZ Berger Service Center
2 9 - 7 6 N o r t h e m B o u l e v a r d
Long Island City. NY 11101
You must include a Rroof of Purchase, either the original
receipt or a photocopy and a check or money order for
USD $6.00 to cover the cost of handling. Also include
your retum address Inside the package. M.Z. Berger
will repair or replace the clock and return it to you.
M.Z. Berger will not be liable for any loss or damage,
including Incidental or consequential damages of any
kind; from any breach of warranty either expressed or
implied relating to the product. Since some states do
n o t a l l o w t h e e x c l u s i o n o r l i m i t a t i o n o f i n c i d e n t a l o r
consequential damages, this limitation may not apply
P r i n t e d
C h i n a
M o d e l
S P C 8 5 1
SHARP registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Ofﬁce.^
I N S TA L L I N G O R R E P L A C I N G T H E B AT T E R Y
• Begin by opening the battery compartment
cover (A) on the back of the clock.
• Insert 1 "AA" battery (not included) into the
battery compartment and make sure the polarity
is correct by following the (+ or -) symbols
• Replace the battery compartment cover (A).
S E T T I N G
T H E
T I M E
• On the back of the clock, tum the TIME
SETTING KNOB (B) counter clockwise to the
c o r r e c t t i m e .
S E T T I N G T H E A L A R M
• On the back of the clock, turn the ALARM
SETTING KNOB (0) counter clockwise to the
d e s i r e d a l a r m t i m e .
T O S W I T C H T H E A L A R M O N / O F F
• Push the ALARM ON/OFF SWITCH (D)
upward to turn on the alarm. Push the switch
d o w n t o s h u t o f f t h e a l a r m .
T O U S E T H E L I G H T
• Press the Switch (E) to light the clock dial
for nighttime viewing.
C A R E O F Y O U R C L O C K
• Replace the battery promptly when necessary
and store the clock without battery when
n o t i n u s e .
• Be sure to use an Alkaline "AA" battery.
• Do not open the back case of the clock as you
may damage the clock movement.
• Clean your clock with a soft cloth or paper
t o w e l . D o n o t u s e c o r r o s i v e c l e a n e r s o r
c h e m i c a l s o l u t i o n s o n t h e c l o c k .