Dishwasher Use & Care Guide 6918977 A Part No. 6918977 A Litho U.S.A.
Keep these products out of reach of children. 10. Do not sit, stand on or abuse the door or dish racks of the dishwasher. 11. Under certain conditions, hydrogen gas may be produced in a hot water system that has not been used for two weeks or more.
To cancel an option press the pad again. 2. To start a cycle, close the door until it latches then press the START/Cancel pad once. After a pause, the fill will begin. The display countdown will flash until START/Cancel is pressed.
Lower Rack pots and pans or mixing bowls. To lower tines, carefully push the tines out of each holder toward the center of the rack and lay the tines down.
With the shelf down, two levels of glasses and cups can be loaded. Convertible Tines (select models) in the back, right corner can be adjusted to provide narrow spacing for...
⁄ ⁄ 2. To remove each plastic push tab rack stop from the end of each track, push inward (toward the rack) on the ridged area of the rack stop. The rack stop will snap open and...
To check the incoming water temperature, turn on the hot water faucet nearest the dishwasher and let it run into a glass in the sink. Place a candy thermometer in the glass and check the temperature once it has stopped rising.
* Number of fills will vary depending on the soil level of each load. Notes • Depending on water temperature, there may be time added to the cycle to bring water up to temperature. • Cycle times shown in the numerical display will increase or decrease, based on each load’s soil level, water temperature and selected options.
* Only these cycles have been designated to meet NSF requirements (NSF/ANSI 184 Residential Dishwasher) for sanitization. CAUTION – In models with plastic interiors, it is normal to notice vapor escaping from the door vent in the upper left corner of the door as the heat dries your dishes.
To cancel a Delay: When the delay is counting down, press the Delay pad again. The indicator light will go out and the cycle will start or resume immediately. To cancel a Delay and the cycle: •...
120° F (49° F). • The CLEAN and SANITIZED indicator lights (select models) will not relight after a power failure until after the next cycle is run. Most tableware, cookware and flatware can safely be washed in your dishwasher. Check with the manufacturer.
Periodically check the bottom of the dishwasher tub to see if any large particles remain. • Wipe the edge of the inner door liner to remove any food soil splashes which occurred during loading. • When cleaning stainless steel, always wipe with the grain.
• Check inlet hose for a kink. • Check water valve inlet for sediment and clean if necessary. • If hooked up to a food waste disposer, be sure the knock-out is removed from the disposer inlet. • Check for food obstruction in the drain or disposer.
• If cloudiness is not removable, it is etching. This is an erosion of the surface of the glassware and can be caused by water that is too hot, from using too much detergent or by prewashing.
• Water droplets may form on the inner door as part of the drying process. • Use a rinse aid separate from the detergent like Jet Dry* or Cascade Rinse Aid* regularly, to improve drying. Turn the rinse aid selector toward the MAX setting.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.