IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please read these instructions carefully before using this unit.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed,
including the following:
WARNING - To reduce the risk of electric shock, ﬁ re or injury :
• Do not operate switches while driving. (Doing so could lead to accidents.)
• Do not install the unit in places where it could hamper visibility to the front,
driving operations, or in places where it could be dangerous to passengers.
(Doing so could lead to accidents or injury.)
• Do not put in places exposed to direct sunlight. (Doing so could cause warping
• This unit is designed exclusively for use in vehicles with 12V batteries. Do
not use it in other vehicles. Do not use the unit in large trucks, buses or other
vehicles with 24V batteries. (Doing so could lead to ﬁ re or electric shock.)
• Do not damage or modify the cord. Also, do not use the cord if it is damaged.
(The damaged section could cause short-circuiting and the cord could melt,
leading to ﬁ re.) If the cord is damaged, contact your store of purchase or
SHARP authorized service center.
• Do not pull on the cord when unplugging the car adapter or the Micro USB plug.
(Doing so could damage the cord, leading to ﬁ re or electric shock.)
• Do not plug in or unplug the car adapter or the Micro USB plug with wet hands.
(Doing so could cause electric shock.)
• When transporting, be careful not to drop the unit or subject it to shocks. (Doing
so could cause injury or damage.)
If the unit should drop or be damaged, contact your store of purchase or SHARP
authorized service center.
Continued usage of damaged unit could lead to ﬁ re or electric shock.
• Do not modify the unit. Also, no one other than an authorized repairman should
take apart or repair the unit. (Doing so could lead to ﬁ re, electric shock or injury.)
Contact your store of purchase or SHARP authorized service center for repairs.
• Do not spill beverages or drop cigarette ashes, metal objects, easily burnable
objects, etc., into the unit through the air outlet or air intake. Be particularly
careful if there are small children in your family. If water or foreign substances
should get inside the unit, unplug the car adapter from the accessory socket.
(Continued usage could lead to ﬁ re or electric shock.) Contact your store of
purchase or SHARP authorized service center.
• Do not wipe the unit with oils, alcohol, benzene or thinners, or spray hairspray
or insecticides on the unit. If such substances should get on the unit, wipe them
off immediately. (Such substances could lead to cracking or electric shock or
could catch ﬁ re.)
6/1/2559 BE 2:44 PM
6/1/2559 BE 2:44 PM