The Plasmacluster Ion Generator
does not work.
The operation does not stop al-
though the engine of vehicle is
The product does not operate in
conjunction with engine.
The Unit Replacing Light ﬂ ashes
rapidly and the operation is stopped.
The Operation Lights "LOW " and "MED"
(blue) and "TURBO" (purple) ﬂ ash at the
same time and the operation is stopped.
A discontinuous noise is heard.
A clicking or ticking sound comes
from the unit.
The operation Lights in blue or
purple flash then the unit stops
WHAT TO DO
• Is the Car Adapter connected properly? Ensure it is
connected correctly. (See E-6)
• If the main unit is operating even though the key
of the vehicle is pulled out or the engine switch is
turned OFF, pull out the car adapter out to prevent
having a dead battery. (See E-8)
• In a vehicle where the power is supplied to the
accessory socket even if the engine of vehicle
is switched OFF, the engine interlocking function
cannot be used.
• The main unit is past its usage period. Replace
it with a new Plasmacluster Ion Generating Unit.
• If the unit replacement period is exceeded, the
Unit Replacing Light (red) ﬂ ashes rapidly and the
operation is stopped.
• The Plasmacluster Ions are not generated.
Perform maintenance of the electrode section.
• If the Light ﬂ ashes repeatedly, contact the store
of purchase or SHARP authorized service center.
• Is the Plasmacluster Ion Generating Unit installed
correctly? Pull out the unit and insert it again
and then press the operation button. (See E-10)
• Clicking or ticking sound may be audible when
the unit is generating ions. You may feel the
sound becomes louder or softer depending on
use environment or operation mode, however,
the effect of Plasmacluster Ion is not changed.
• Dust may block the ﬁ lter. Clean the ﬁ lter. (See E-9)
• Please remove the car adapter and re-insert it,
then press the operation button again.
• If this happens repeatedly, contact the store of
purchase or SHARP authorized service center.
Unplug and contact the store of purchase or
SHARP authorized service center.
6/1/2559 BE 2:44 PM
6/1/2559 BE 2:44 PM