The purpose of the precautions detailed below is to ensure that this product is used safely without fear either of accidental
injury to you or other people or of damage to property. As a means, furthermore, of indicating the severity and immediacy of
any risk of injury or damage associated with incorrect operation, these precautions are classified as either WARNING or
CAUTION. The instructions presented together with precautions are extremely important in terms of ensuring safety, and
therefore, they should be fully observed.
After reading this Owner's Manual, ensure that it is kept in a safe, convenient location for future reference.
• If this product is used with a Rack System or Cymbal Stand, do not place the rack or stand on a sloping, unstable sur-
face, or on steps. The rack or stand may overturn or be damaged, resulting in injury.
• If this product is used with a Rack System or Cymbal Stand, make sure all bolts are tightened firmly. Also, when adjust-
ing the height or angle, do not suddenly loosen the bolts. Loose bolts may result in the rack overturning or parts drop-
ping, causing injury.
• Please be careful when children are close to or touching the product. Careless movement around the product may
result in injury.
• When setting the pads, please pay close attention to the handling and setting of cables. Carelessly placed cables may
cause the user and others to trip and fall.
• Do not alter the product. Doing so may result in injury or damage/deterioration to the product.
• Do not push or scrape the playing surface of your pad unit with drum sticks as this may make it less sensitive or more
difficult to play.
• Do not step on or place heavy objects on the product. It may result in damage.
• Do not use or keep the product in places with extremely high temperature (places in direct sunlight, close to a heater,
in a closed car, etc.) or high humidity (bathroom, outside on a rainy day, etc.). Doing so may result in deformation,
discoloration, damage or deterioration.
• Never leave any materials which are easily color-transferable, such as rubber items, on the drum pad surface. Other-
wise, the color of the material may be transferred to the drum pad surface. Be especially careful of this when you
store the drum pads.
• When cleaning the product, do not use benzine, thinner or alcohol as it may result in discoloration or deformation.
Please wipe with a soft cloth or a damp cloth that has been wrung out thoroughly. If the product is soiled or sticky, use
a neutral detergent on a cloth then wipe with a damp cloth that has been wrung out thoroughly to remove any remain-
ing detergent. Also pay close attention so as not to let the water and detergent come into contact with the cushions
used in the product; doing so may result in deterioration.
• Make sure you hold onto the plug, not the cable, when connecting or disconnecting the cable. Also, never place any
heavy or sharp objects on the cable. Applying excessive force to the cable may result in damage to the cable, such as
the wires being severed, etc.
Please read carefully before proceeding.
Always follow the basic precautions listed below to avoid the possibility of phys-
ical injury to you or others, or damage to the instrument or other property.
These precautions include, but are not limited to, the following: