Cylinder unit optional parts
immersion heater (1ph 3kw) (2 pages)
Summary of Contents for Mitsubishi Electric GK-2509YS2-CE
May 2017 No. U226 AIR CURTAIN HANDBOOK MODELS GK-2509YS2-CE GK-2512AS2-CE GK-3009AS2-CE GK-3012AS2-CE Nameplate Warning: Repair work must be performed by the manufacturer, its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid hazards.
1. Safety precautions Read the following precautions thoroughly before the maintenance, and then inspect and repair the product in a safe manner. The types and levels of danger that may arise if the product is handled incorrectly are described with the warning symbols shown below.
HIGH/LOW switch Under cover Unit body <Frame assembly> Notes: • The names in the angle brackets < > show the part names in the parts catalog. • The illustration shows GK-2509YS2-CE. 4. Specifications Power supply Maximum air Noise Starting Rating...
6. Electrical wiring diagrams 6-1 Internal wiring diagrams GK-2509YS2-CE 120 V 120 V 80 V 80 V 80 V MOTOR MOTOR MOTOR MOTOR MOTOR BLACK BLUE BROWN YELLOW/GREEN GK-2512AS2-CE 120 V 120 V 120 V 120 V 120 V 120 V...
The motor contains a built-in capacitor. (S coil resistance cannot be measured.) Coil resistance at a temperature of 30°C M coil Capacitor Thermal fuse 114°C S coil Resistance (Ω) Motor rated Capacitor ca- Model Motor code voltage (V) pacitance (μF) M coil S coil GK-2509YS2-CE GK-2512AS2-CE GK-3009AS2-CE GK-3012AS2-CE ─ 7 ─...
7. Troubleshooting Work precautions • When servicing, recreate the malfunction two or three times before starting repairs. • When servicing, always keep proper footing. • When servicing, always unplug the power cord from the outlet, or turn off the circuit breaker. Pay sufficient attention to avoid electric shock or injury.
Abnormal noise Is the rated power supplied to the product? Supply the rated power to the product. Is the product securely mounted? Mount the product securely. Is the strength at the mounting point of the product Increase the strength at the mounting point. strong enough? Are any parts or components deformed? Replace the deformed parts or components.
7-2 Checklist Error Cause Action 1 The product Is the circuit breaker on the distribution Turn on the breaker. does not oper- board turned on? ate. When using an external ON/OFF switch, Turn on the external ON/OFF switch. is the switch turned on? Is the ON/OFF switch on the product Turn on the ON/OFF switch.
10. Overhauling procedures Work precautions • Before replacing parts or components, follow the instructions described in the troubleshooting. • When servicing, always keep proper footing. • When servicing, always unplug the power cord from the outlet, or turn off the circuit breaker. Pay sufficient attention to avoid electric shock or injury.
When the coil resistance at ordinary temperatures is equivalent to the values below, the motor is normal. Model Motor code Motor rated voltage Coil resistance 80 V 117 Ω GK-2509YS2-CE 120 V 203 Ω GK-2512AS2-CE 120 V 203 Ω 80 V 43 Ω...
Remove the screws (PTT screws 4x20) and special washers (4.2) (indicated by ), and then remove the guard. <The number of screws> GK-2509YS2-CE, GK-3009AS2-CE: Four screws GK-2512AS2-CE, GK-3012AS2-CE: Five screws  Loosen the special nut (5) (indicated by ) clock- wise, and remove the propeller fan.
See (3) .  Unscrew the screws (PTT screws 4x6, indicated by ), and remove the resistor assembly. The number of Model screws and ce- Resistance ment resistors GK-2509YS2-CE 85 Ω GK-2512AS2-CE 85 Ω GK-3009AS2-CE 60 Ω GK-3012AS2-CE 50 Ω...
 Unscrew the screw (one PTT screw 4x10, indicated Cord assembly ), and remove the cord clip that is fixing the cord assembly. Cord clip  Remove the guard. See (3) .  Remove the orifice and propeller fan in the left end (power cord side). a.
11. Parts catalog Please note the following when using the parts catalog. 1. When ordering parts, always indicate the part number, part name, and the number of parts required. 2. It may take time for you to receive the parts. Make an inquiry about a rush order. 3.