INSTALLING THE TRUE HEPA FILTER AND ODOR REDUCING PRE-FILTER
The True HEPA Filter and Odor Reducing Pre-filter are supplied with
your air purifier. They are wrapped to ensure purity and are labeled to
help identify the proper replacement filter (Type
Odor Reducing Pre-filter).
• Turn off and unplug the air purifier.
• Turn the air purifier upside down on a flat surface. The filter is visible
from the bottom of the unit (Fig. 2).
• Remove the True HEPA filter by grasping the filter from the finger
notches. There are small molded tabs that secure the filter in place
and prevent it from slipping out of the unit. Pull away from tabs and
up to remove. When removing a used filter that is not wrapped in
plastic, pull the red tab to remove.
• Remove the protective plastic wrap from the HEPA filter and pre-
• Install the pre-filter first by sliding it in behind the front grille of the air purifier and securing
it in the molded slots.
• Install the True HEPA filter by sliding it in the opening on bottom of the air purifier. Ensure
that the red tab is accessible for easy removal.
• Ensure the air purifier is plugged into a working
• Turn the Power Knob to desired setting
(O = Off, III = High, II = Medium, I = Low)
Portable air purifiers are more effective in rooms
where all the doors and windows are closed. It is
recommended that you run your air purifier while
you are at home to help clean the air.
This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S.
EPA. The U.S. EPA does not endorse any manufacturer claims of healthier indoor air from the use of
The energy efficiency of this ENERGY STAR® qualified model is measured based on a ratio between
the model's CADR for Dust and the electrical energy it consumes, or CADR/Watt.
True HEPA Filter
Power ON LED