Changing the light bulb.. .
Unplug the refrigerator
I. Reach behind control console to find bulb.
2. Remove bulb.
with a 40.watt appliance
the shelves.. .
I, Slide meat pan out to stop.
2. Lift the front of meat pan.
Slide pan the rest of the way out.
4. To remove cover, lift it straight up and out.
I, To replace
cover, fit notches in cover sides over
center shelf support.
2. Lower cover into place.
3. To replace
pan, fit edges of pan into supports on
4. Slide meat pan into place.
1, First, remove food from shelf.
2. Slide shelf straight out to stop.
3. Lift front.
Slide the rest of the way out.
1. Fit back of shelf on top of guides with wire stops
on the bottom
2. Lift front, slide shelf in until it clears guide stops.
Removing crispers and crisper cover. . .
I, Slide crisper straight out to stop, lift front, then slide
Lift the Front, Then the Back.
the rest of the way out.
in the reverse order
I, Lift front and remove the cover support
2. Lift out cover by pulling up and out.
I, Fit back of cover into notch supports on walls of
refrigerator, then lower front into place.
cover support with the long tab towards
the front. Note: If support needs adjustment,
base right to lower, or left to raise.
Pull out to stop.
lift the Front and Pull Again.
Removing and adjusting the freezer shelf . . .
I, Lift front slightly.
Lift back off supports.
in reverse order
1. Remove shelf.
2. Remove supports by sliding upwards.
supports on desired