Defrosting takes place automatically.
The defrosted water flows down to the evaporating tray which is located in the lower back
side of the refrigerator and is evaporated automatically.
LOCKING / UNLOCKING
Press & turn the lock
with key for locking/
Disposal of Your Old Appliance
1. When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a product it means,
the product is covered by the European Directive 2002/96/EC.
2. All electrical & electronics products should be disposed off separately from
the municipal waste stream via designated collection facilities appointed by
the government of local authorities.
3. The correct disposal of your old appliance will help prevent potential negative
consequences for the environment and human health.
4. For more detailed information about disposal of your old appliance, please
contact your city office, waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased
5. This product contains fluorinated greenhouse gases covered by the Kyoto Protocol.
Double Twist Ice Tray
To make ice cubes, fill the ice tray with water and insert in its position.
To remove ice cubes, hold the lever of the tray and turn
gently. Then, ice cubes drop into the ice cube box.
Fill the water upto water level mark in the ice tray.
Instruction for Bank Ice
Use Bank Ice Only To Store Ice Cubes. Do not Make Ice In It, As It May Break.
This product applies LED Lamp which can not be replaced by the user. Please contact authorized
service centre for the lamp replacement.
Suggestions on Food Storage
When storing the food, cover it with vinyl wrap or store in a container
with a lid. This prevents moisture from evaporating and helps food to
keep its taste and nutrients.