Keep flammable materials and vapors, such as gasoline, away
Failure to do so can result in death, explosion, or fire.
1. Keep the refrigerator away from flammable materials (e.g. alcohol, gasoline, etc...) strong corrosive
acids and alkalis. Do not put microwave oven, plug socket, voltage regulator, thermos, electric furnace,
candles, fish tank etc...on top of the refrigerator.
2. Before installing the refrigerator, please check whether the intensity of the floor is sufficient to support
the weight of the refrigerator after being filled with food.
3. To let the door close firmly, the refrigerator should be kept at the same level. Please put the
refrigerator on the mat if necessary.
4. Please keep 10cm of space from the side to the wall, at least 10cm from the back to the wall and
enough space to ensure the door can open.
5. The refrigerator should be placed on a flat and solid floor. If the refrigerator is not stable, adjusting the
adjustable feet can fix the problem.
6. Do no place the refrigerator in humid or watery place such as garage or cellar to prevent rust or reduction
of insulating effect.
7. Keep away from heat sources and avoid direct sunlight.
P a g e