FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler – features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years • and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
CAUTION: The cooking process has to be supervised. A • short term cooking process has to be supervised continuously. WARNING: Danger of fire: Do not store items on the • cooking surfaces. Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids •...
• Protect the bottom of the appliance from Centre or an electrician to change a steam and moisture. damaged mains cable. • Do not install the appliance next to a door • The shock protection of live and insulated or under a window. This prevents hot parts must be fastened in such a way that cookware from falling from the appliance it cannot be removed without tools.
2.4 Care and cleaning induction cooking zones when the appliance is in operation. • Clean the appliance regularly to prevent • When you place food into hot oil, it may the deterioration of the surface material. splash. • Switch off the appliance and let it cool WARNING! down before cleaning.
If you install the hob under a hood, please see the installation instructions of the hood for the minimum distance between the min. min. min. appliances. www.youtube.com/electrolux www.youtube.com/aeg How to install your AEG min. Induction Hob - Worktop installation min. 500mm 50mm ENGLISH...
4. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 4.1 Cooking surface layout Induction cooking zone Control panel 180 mm 180 mm 145 mm 210 mm 4.2 Control panel layout Use the sensor fields to operate the appliance. The displays, indicators and sounds tell which functions operate. Sensor Function Comment...
Sensor Function Comment field To increase or decrease the time. PowerBoost To activate the function. Control bar To set a heat setting. 4.3 Heat setting displays Display Description The cooking zone is deactivated. The cooking zone operates. Pause operates. Automatic Heat Up operates. PowerBoost operates.
5.2 Automatic Switch Off To activate the function the cooking zone must be cold. The function deactivates the hob automatically if: To activate the function for a cooking • all cooking zones are deactivated, zone: touch comes on). Immediately • you do not set the heat setting after you touch a desired heat setting.
When the function operates, all other To deactivate the function: touch to set symbols on the control panels are locked. the cooking zone and then touch . The The function does not stop the timer remaining time counts down to 00. The functions.
5.10 OffSound Control (Deactivating and activating the sounds) Deactivate the hob. Touch for 3 seconds. The display comes on and goes out. Touch for 3 seconds. comes on. Touch of the timer to choose one of the following: • - the sounds are off •...
Operating the fan speed manually You can also operate the function manually. Automat‐ Boiling 1) Frying 2) ic light To do that touch when the hob is active. This deactivates automatic operation of the Mode H5 Fan speed Fan speed function and allows you to change the fan speed manually.
• correct: cast iron, steel, enamelled steel, is made of different materials (a sandwich stainless steel, multi-layer bottom (with a construction). correct marking from a manufacturer). • humming: you use a high power level. • not correct: aluminium, copper, brass, •...
• Do not interrupt the signal between the work with this function refer to our consumer hob and the hood (e.g. with the hand, a website. The AEG cooker hoods that work cookware handle or a tall pot). See the with this function must have the symbol picture.
7.2 Cleaning the hob stains, shiny metallic discoloration. Clean the hob with a moist cloth and a non- • Remove immediately: melted plastic, abrasive detergent. After cleaning, wipe plastic foil, sugar and food with sugar, the hob dry with a soft cloth. otherwise, the dirt can cause damage to •...
It changes with the material and dimensions of the cookware. 10. ENERGY EFFICIENCY 10.1 Product information according to EU 66/2014 valid for EU market only Model identification IKB64401FB Type of hob Built-In Hob Number of cooking zones Heating technology Induction Diameter of circular cooking zones (Ø)
11. ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS appliances marked with the symbol with Recycle materials with the symbol . Put the household waste. Return the product to the packaging in relevant containers to your local recycling facility or contact your recycle it. Help protect the environment and municipal office.