PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
*Please keep this manual in a safe place for future reference.
Always follow the ba+sic precautions listed below to avoid the
possibility of serious injury or even death from electrical shock,
short-circuiting, damages, fire or other hazards. These
precautions include, but are not limited to, the following:
Do not open
• This device contains no user-serviceable parts. Do not open the device or
attempt to disassemble the internal parts or modify them in any way. If it
should appear to be malfunctioning, discontinue use immediately and
have it inspected by qualified Yamaha service personnel.
Always follow the basic precautions listed below to avoid the
possibility of physical injury to you or others, or damage to the
device or other property. These precautions include, but are not
limited to, the following:
• Do not place the device in a location where it may come into contact with
corrosive gases or salt air. Doing so may result in malfunction.
• Before moving the device, remove all connected cables.
• Always consult qualified Yamaha service personnel if the device
installation requires construction work, and make sure to observe the
- Avoid locations that are exposed to constant vibration.
- Use the required tools to install the device.
- Inspect the device periodically.
• Avoid inserting or dropping foreign objects (paper, plastic, metal, etc.)
into any gaps or openings on the device. If this happens, have the device
inspected by qualified Yamaha service personnel.
• Do not rest your weight on the device or place heavy objects on it, and
avoid use excessive force on the buttons, switches or connectors.
Yamaha cannot be held responsible for damage caused by improper use
or modifications to the device, or data that is lost or destroyed.
To avoid the possibility of malfunction/ damage to the
product, damage to data, or damage to other property,
follow the notices below.
• Handling and Maintenance
• Do not use the device in the vicinity of a TV, radio,
stereo equipment, mobile phone, or other electric
devices. Otherwise, the device, TV, or radio may
• Do not expose the device to excessive dust or
vibration, or extreme cold or heat (such as in direct
sunlight, near a heater, or in a car during the day), in
order to prevent the possibility of panel disfiguration,
unstable operation, or damage to the internal
• Do not place vinyl, plastic or rubber objects on the
device, since this might discolor the panel.
• When cleaning the device, use a dry and soft cloth. Do
not use paint thinners, solvents, cleaning fluids, or
chemical-impregnated wiping cloths.
• About this manual
• The illustrations as shown in this manual are for
instructional purposes only, and may appear
somewhat different from those on your device.
• The company names and product names in this
manual are the trademarks or registered trademarks of
their respective companies.
All LEOs are flashing
Cannot start up properly
The control panel may have malfunctioned. Contact your Yamaha
because of some problem with
The two LEOs are
The voltage supply is
Use CAT5e or higher Ethernet straight cable that has all eight pins
insufficient due to low power
connected. Also make sure to connect so that the total length of
supply from the connected
cables between the connected host device and the terminated
control panel is no longer than 200 meters.
Each LED lights in
A malfunction has occurred
• If the device is connected to an MTX, certain Panel IDs may be
with communication with the
duplicated. Make sure that each control Panel connected to the
same MTX has a unique PaneiiD.
• Make sure that the termination switch is set to ON to terminate the
last control panel in a daisy chain connection.
• The cables may have been broken or there is some other cable
connection failure. Use the proper cables.