Please read this manual carefully before operating
your set and retain it for future reference.
P/NO : COV30407201
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions. - All these safety and
operating instructions should be read before the product is operated.
2. Keep these instructions. - The safety, operating and use instructions should be
retained for future reference.
3. Heed all warnings. - All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions
should be adhered to.
4. Follow all instructions. - All operating and use instructions should be followed.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. - For example: near a bath tub, wash bowl,
kitchen sink, laundry tub, in a wet basement; near a swimming pool; etc.
6. Clean only with dry cloth. - Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning.
Do not use liquid cleaners.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the
manufacturer's instructions. - Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation, to
ensure reliable operation of the product, and to protect it from over- heating. The openings should
never be blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa, rug or other similar surface. This product
should not be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is
provided and the manufacturer's instructions have been adhered to.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves,
or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug.
A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has
two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided
for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs,
convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/ accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution
when moving the cart / apparatus combination to avoid injur from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for
long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when
the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as powersupply cord or plug is
damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus
has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION : TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK) NO
USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE REFER
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
This lightning flash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended
to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the product'
s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the
presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature
accompanying the product.
FCC WARNING: This equipment may generate or use radio frequency energy. Changes or
modifications to this equipment may cause harmful interference unless the modifications are
expressly approved in the instruction manual. The user could lose the authority to operate this
equipment if an unauthorized change or modification is made.
Regulatory Notices For U.S.A
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This
equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case
the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
• A suitable conduit entries, knock-outs or glands shall be provided in the cable entries of this product
in the end user.
• Caution: Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replaced only with the same or
equivalent type recommended by the manufacturer. Dispose of used batteries according to the
• Holes in metal, through which insulated wires pass, shall have smooth well rounded surfaces or
shall be provided with brushings.
Warning: Do not install this equipment in a confined space such as a bookcase or similar unit.
Warning: Wiring methods shall be in accordance with the National Electric Code, ANSI/NFPA 70.
Warning: This is a class A product. In a domestic
environment this product may cause radio interference in which case the user may be required to
take adequate measures.
Warning: To reduce a risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this product to rain or moisture.
Caution: This installation should be made by a qualified service person and should conform to all
Caution: To avoid electrical shock, do not open the cabinet. Refer servicing to qualified personnel
Caution: The apparatus should not be exposed to water (dripping or splashing) and no objects filled
with liquids, such as vases, should be placed on the apparatus.
Total Pixels No. /
470K / 440K
Effective Pixels No.
Scanning Frequency (H/V)
15.625 KHz / 50 Hz
Video Output Signal
Day & Night
Auto Gain Control
Electronic Shutter Speed
Privacy Zone Masking
User Color Mode
Multi OSD Language
DC12V ±10% Max. 470mA / AC24V ±10% Max.450mA / 6.0W
DC12V ±10% Max. 210mA / AC24V ±10% Max.235mA / 3.0W
410K / 380K
1/3" CCD (ICX638/639BK)
2.8~11mm Vari-focal lens
15.734 KHz / 59.94 Hz
620 TV Lines
0 Lux (IR LED On)
IR LED Distance : 25 m
Inner Key button
1Vp-p Composite (75Ω)
ICR Day / Night / Auto
OFF / BLC / HSBLC
Off / Low / Middle / High
OFF/Auto ( x2, x3, x4,.....x 128 )
ATW / One Push / Manual
(1,700ºk ~ 11,000ºk)
On / Off
Standard / Cool / Warm / Vivid
DC12V ±10% Max. 390mA
DC12V ±10% Max. 160mA
-10 ºC ~ 50 ºC ( 0%RH ~ 80%RH )
-20 ºC ~ 60 ºC ( 0%RH ~ 85%RH )
96.9(H) x Ø135.0