Safety and maintenance
Take care when using the camera
· Traffic safety: do not use while driving or cycling as you may cause an accident.
· Child safety: the camera neck strap is not a toy. Special care should be taken if
handled by young children. Avoid placing the neck strap around the neck of a
child to prevent strangulation!
To avoid damage or malfunction:
· This product is not waterproof: do not allow your camera to be submersed
in water, avoid exposing the USB socket to water. Water entering the camera
may cause major damage and rusting.
· Do not use any cleaning agents containing alcohol, ammonia, benzene, or abrasives
as these may harm the set.
· Avoid touching the lens and viewfinder with your fingers.To remove fingerprints,
use a soft damp cloth.
· Prevent damage to your eyes: do not look at the sun through the viewfinder!
· Avoid sudden changes of temperature as this may cause condensation on the
lens and viewfinder. Allow the camera to adjust to the surrounding temperature.
· Do not drop your camera or allow objects to fall on camera. Strong shocks and
vibrations may cause malfunction.
· Active mobile phones & strong magnetic fields in the vicinity may cause interference.
· The supplied software CD-ROM is not an audio CD. Playing CD-ROMs on audio
equipment may damage your audio equipment!