• 181 Channel Tuner - The tuning system is capable of receiving all 68 VHF/UHF standard broadcast channels that
are available in your area. When operating on a cable system, it can tune to the standard VHF channel frequencies
plus up to 113 cable channel frequencies. The actual number of channels received depends upon channel
reception in your area or your cable system.
• On-screen 3 Language Display - This TV can display the on-screen language in English, Spanish or French.
• Sleep Timer - Operable from the remote control, the TV can be programmed to turn off automatically (from 10 to
120 minutes, in 10-minute increments).
• Memory Back Up - This system prevents loss of memorized channel selections in case a power interruption to the
TV should occur.
• V-Chip - The V-Chip function can read the rating of a TV program or movie content if the program is encoded with
this information. V-Chip will allow you to set a restriction level. (designed to work with the U. S. V-Chip system only)
• Picture Control Adjustments - The on-screen display allows precise remote control adjustment of BRIGHTNESS,
COLOR, CONTRAST, SHARPNESS and TINT.
• Closed Captioned Decoder - Displays closed captions or text on-screen (when available).
• Lock feature - This feature has three functions, LOCKING CHANNELS, LOCKING VIDEO INPUT and SETTING
THE GAME TIMER.
• Programmable ON Timer - Allows you to automatically turn on the TV at a set time.
LOCATION OF CONTROLS
1. PHONE (Earphone) Jack - Plug an earphone or
monaural headphones with a 1/8 miniplug into this
jack for private listening.
2. POWER indicator - Lights up when the power is
3. Remote Sensor - Signals from the Remote Control
unit are received here.
4. POWER Button - Press to turn the TV on or off.
Buttons - Press to raise or lower the
level of the sound.
(MENU Buttons) - Press both VOLUME
at the same time to display the on-screen menu functions.
(SET + / – Buttons) - Press to select the desired set-
ting during on-screen operations.
Buttons - Press to select a higher or
lower numbered channel set into memory.
(ENTER Button) - Press to enter or select information
for on-screen operations.
(RESET Button) - Press, while in the on-screen
menu mode, to reset the on-screen picture adjust-
ments to their factory preset positions.
7. AUDIO/VIDEO IN Jacks - Audio and video
signal cables from an external source can be con-
8. AC Power Cord - Plug into an outlet with 120V,
60 Hz AC power only.
9. VHF/UHF IN (ANT) Jack - Connect a VHF/UHF
antenna or CATV cable to this jack.