To ensure safe and correct use
This operation manual and the product use various displays and labels to
ensure safe use. Ignoring these displays and labels and incorrectly using
the product could have results as classified below.
Please read the following warning symbol information before reading the
rest of this section, and be sure to strictly observe all instructions.
Warning: Not following these instructions could result in
death or serious injury.
• Never try to modify, disassemble, or repair this product.
Doing so may result in fire, electric shock, or injury.
• Only use the accessories with specified models.
Failure to do so may result in fire.
2.4 GHz, IEEE802.11b/g/n
5 GHz, IEEE802.11a/n
USB port (2.0 compliant) (Type A)
Approx. 1 (W) x 3 (D) x 7/16 (H)
(26.1 x 76.9 x 10.7)
lbs. (g) Approx. 0.022 (10)
As a part of our policy of continuous improvement, SHARP reserves the
right to make design and specification changes for product improvement
without prior notice. The performance specification figures indicated are
nominal values of production units. There may be some deviations from
these values in individual units.
If any components are missing, please contact your dealer.
Wireless adapter: 1
Operation manual (this manual)
Installing the Device
1. Insert the device into a USB port on the LCD monitor.
Updating the Firmware
In order to use this product, the LCD monitor's firmware must be updated.
Follow the steps below to update the firmware.
On your computer, install the Information Display Downloader from the
CD-ROM that is included with the LCD monitor.
* For information on using the Information Display Downloader, see the
operation manual for the Information Display Downloader.
A USB flash drive is required. Ready a USB flash drive that meets the
Up to 32 GB
(maximum file size 4 GB)
Do not use a USB flash drive with a security function or write protection
nFirmware update procedure
1. Insert the USB flash drive into your computer.
2. Start the Information Display Downloader, and download the firmware
to use PN-ZW01 for your model.
3. Update the firmware by following the Update Manual in the
Wireless LAN Settings
When you have finished updating the firmware, follow the steps below to
configure the wireless LAN settings on the LCD monitor.
* For information on using the LCD monitor, see the operation manual
for the LCD monitor and the Software Guide.
1. Change the input mode to "APPLICATION" with the input mode
selection, or press the CONTENT MENU button.
2. Select "Setup" in the base screen of APPLICATION mode.
3. Set the "Network priority".
If you will use wireless on the LCD monitor, we recommend that you
select "Wi-Fi > Ethernet".
4. Select "Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN)" and display the Android
5. Enable Wi-Fi in the Android settings, and configure the wireless LAN
• Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
• Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.