Analogue Audio to Digital
Thank you for purchasing this product. This User Manual will show you how to set up your device.
Please read carefully and store in a safe place for future reference.
With the USB Music Digitiser, you can easily convert your old analog music to MP3, and save onto
USB drive or SD card without a computer. It can also automatically partition songs.
1. POWER – Supply 5VDC power with MINI USB
2. SD card slot – Use SD card for saving files.
3. USB OTG – Plug USB drive saving record file.
4. LINE OUT – Connect to speaker or earphone,
monitor the recording music.
5. LINE IN – Use 3.5mm audio cable connected
with audio source (phones, cassette players,
6. RCA INPUT – Use RCA cable connected with
audio source (LP player, DVD player, Set top
7. IR receiver
Green LED (manual mode)
Switch to Automatic mode, LED changes to Blue, the status will be same as above.
9. RECORD BUTTON – Press to record, press again to stop.