• Do not operate lamps beyond the rated lamp life. It could cause it to break on rare occasions.
• Contact your local dealer or Acer service center when you need to change the lamp.
• The product will detect the life of the lamp itself. Please contact your local dealer or Acer
service center for changing the lamp, when lamp warning message displays.
• Do not attempt to disassemble this projector. There are dangerous high voltages inside which
may hurt you.
Caution for Listening
To protect your hearing, follow these instructions.
• Increase the volume gradually until you can hear clearly and comfortably.
• Do not increase the volume level after your ears have adjusted.
• Do not listen to music at high volumes for extended periods.
• Do not increase the volume to block out noisy surroundings.
• Decrease the volume if you can't hear people speaking near you.
Do not throw this electronic device into the trash when discarding.
To minimize pollution and ensure utmost protection of the global
environment, please recycle. For more information on the Waste
from Electrical and Electronics Equipment (WEEE) regulations, visit
The projector still can't be
turned on after 10 seconds of
The temperature of the
projector's surface is warm.
The projector does not work
when connecting to a notebook
Recovering from abnormal
Ensure the battery is fully charged.
It is normal for this projector to
generate moderate heat during
1. Check if the HDMI cable is plugged
2. Make sure the PC has been
switched to projector display.
If the projector is running slow, freezing,
crashing or locking up during the
operation, you can try to insert a slim,
pointy object into the reset hole to
trigger a hardware reset.