Warning! Important Safety Instructions
Please read the Safety Instructions before using your TV.
Refer to the table below for an explanation of symbols which may be on your Samsung product.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT OPEN.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO
NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). THERE ARE NO USER
SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER ALL SERVICING TO
This symbol indicates that high voltage is
present inside. It is dangerous to make any kind
of contact with any internal part of this product.
This symbol indicates that this product has
included important literature concerning
operation and maintenance.
• The slots and openings in the cabinet and in the back or bottom are provided for necessary ventilation. To
ensure reliable operation of this apparatus and to protect it from overheating, these slots and openings
must never be blocked or covered.
– Do not place this apparatus in a confined space, such as a bookcase or built-in cabinet, unless proper
ventilation is provided.
– Do not place this apparatus near or over a radiator or heat register, or where it is exposed to direct
– Do not place vessels (vases etc.) containing water on this apparatus, as this can result in a fire or
• Do not expose this apparatus to rain or place it near water (near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, or
laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, etc.). If this apparatus accidentally gets wet,
unplug it and contact an authorised dealer immediately.
• This apparatus uses batteries. In your community, there might be environmental regulations that require
you to dispose of these batteries properly. Please contact your local authorities for disposal or recycling
• Do not overload wall outlets, extension cords, or adaptors beyond their capacity, since this can result in fire
or electric shock.
• Power-supply cords should be placed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed
upon or against them. Pay particular attention to cords at the plug end, at wall outlets, and at the point
where they exit from the appliance.
Class II product: This symbol indicates that a
safety connection to electrical earth (ground)
is not required. If this symbol is not present on
a product with a mains lead, the product MUST
have a reliable connection to protective earth
AC voltage: Rated voltage marked with this
symbol is AC voltage.
DC voltage: Rated voltage marked with this
symbol is DC voltage.
Caution. Consult instructions for use: This
symbol instructs the user to consult the user
manual for further safety related information.
English - 3