Attaching the TV to the Stand
Make sure you have all the accessories shown, and that you assemble the stand following the provided
Safety Precaution: Securing the TV to the wall to prevent falling
Caution: Pulling, pushing, or climbing on the TV may cause the TV to fall. In particular,
ensure your children do not hang on or destabilise the TV. This action may cause the TV
to tip over, causing serious injuries or death. Follow all safety precautions provided in the
Safety Flyer included with your TV. For added stability and safety, you can purchase and
install the anti-fall device as described below.
WARNING: Never place a television set in an unstable location. The television set may fall, causing
serious personal injury or death. Many injuries, particularly to children, can be avoided by taking
simple precautions such as
• Using cabinets or stands recommended by the manufacturer of the television set.
• Only using furniture that can safely support the television set.
• Ensuring the television set is not overhanging the edge of the supporting furniture.
• Not placing the television set on tall furniture (for example, cupboards or bookcases) without
anchoring both the furniture and the television set to a suitable support.
• Not placing the television set on cloth or other materials that may be located between the
television set and supporting furniture.
• Educating children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to reach the television set or its
If you are retaining and relocating the television set that you are replacing with this new set, you
should apply the same precautions to the old set.
Preventing the TV from falling
1. Using the appropriate screws, firmly fasten a set of brackets to the
wall. Confirm that the screws are firmly attached to the wall.
– You may need additional material such as wall anchors
depending on the type of wall.
2. Using the appropriately sized screws, firmly fasten a set of brackets
to the TV.
– For the screw specifications, refer to the standard screw part in
the table under "Mounting the TV on a wall".
3. Connect the brackets fixed to the TV and the brackets fixed to the
wall with a durable, heavy-duty string, and then tie the string tightly.
– Install the TV near the wall so that it does not fall backwards.
– Connect the string so that the brackets fixed to the wall are at
the same height as or lower than the brackets fixed to the TV.
• The product colour and shape
may vary depending on the
English - 11