SPIRALIZER ATTACHMENT SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety
precautions should always be followed, including
1. Read all instructions. Misuse of appliance may
result in personal injury.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not
put Stand Mixer in water or other liquid.
3. This appliance can be used by children aged from
8 years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance in
a safe way and understand hazards involved. Children
shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user
maintenance shall not be made by children without
4. This appliance is not intended for use by persons,
including children, with reduced physical sensory
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision
or instructions concerning use of the appliance in a
safe way and understand the hazards involved.
5. The appliance is not to be used by children. The
appliance and cord should be out of reach of children.
6. Be sure to turn the Stand Mixer off (turn speed to
"0") and detach the Spiralizer attachment with peel,
core, and slice from Stand Mixer after each use of the
Spiralizer attachment and before cleaning. Make sure
the motor stops completely before disassembling.
7. Keep hands, utensils or other objects away from
the Spiralizer attachment with peel, core, and slice
blades, skewer or moving parts while it is in
operation to reduce the risk of severe injury to
persons or damage to the Spiralizer attachment.
SPIRALIZER ATTACHMENT SAFETY | 7