Caution about high volume usage
Warning: Exposure to loud noise from any source for extended periods of
time may temporarily or permanently affect your hearing. The louder the
volume sound level, the less time is required before your hearing could be
affected. Hearing damage from loud noise is sometimes undetectable at first
and can have a cumulative effect. To protect your hearing:
• S tart your volume control at a low setting and use as low a volume as
• L imittheamountoftimeyouuseheadsetsorheadphonesathighvolume.
• W here possible, use your headset in a quiet environment with low
• A voidturningupthevolumetoblockoutnoisysurrounding.
• T urnthevolumedownifyoucan'thearpeoplespeakingnearyou.
fullness in your ears, ringing in your ears, or muffled speech, you should stop
listening to the device through your headset or headphones and have your
hearing checked by your doctor.