Input the time code using the number
For example, to find a scene at 2 hours, 10
minutes, and 20 seconds after the
beginning: press 2, 1, 0, 2, 0 ([2:10:20]).
• You cannot search for a scene on a DVD+RW using
the time code.
Playing MP3 Files/JPEG
You can play MP3 files or JPEG image files:
– which have the extension ".mp3" (MP3 file)
or ".jpg"/".jpeg" (JPEG image file).
– which conform to the DCF* image file
* "Design rule for Camera File system": Image
standards for digital cameras regulated by Japan
Electronics and Information Technology Industries
• The system will play any files with the extension
".mp3," ".jpg," or ".jpeg" even if they are not in MP3
or JPEG format. Playing these files may generate a
loud noise which could damage your speaker system.
• The system does not play back audio in MP3PRO
• The system can recognize up to 200 folders, and will
not play any folders beyond the 200th. (Depending on
the folder configuration, the number of folders that
can be recognized by the system may decrease.)
• The system can recognize up to 150 MP3 files/JPEG
image files in a folder.
• The system may take a longer time to play files when
progressing to the following folder or jumping to
• The system may not play certain types of JPEG image
files (ex. a JPEG image file that is less than 8 (width)
× 8 (height)).
• Depending on the area, the [MEDIA] icon appears as
: North American models
: Other models
Selecting an MP3 file or folder
Press FUNCTION +/– repeatedly until
"DVD" appears in the front panel
Load a DATA CD or DATA DVD.
After loading the disc, the list of folders
appears on the TV screen.