Press X/x repeatedly until "RF
CHANGE" appears in the front panel
display, then press
Press X/x to select the desired setting.
• "AUTO": Normally select this. The
system changes "RF CHANGE" to "ON"
or "OFF" automatically.
• "ON": The system transmits sound by
searching for the better channel for
• "OFF": The system transmits sound by
fixing the channel for transmitting.
The setting is made.
Press SYSTEM MENU.
The system menu turns off.
When you set "RF CHANGE" to "OFF,"
select the ID so that sound
transmission is most stable (page 75).
• When the wireless transmitter is not inserted in the
unit, "RF CHANGE" cannot be selected.
• In most cases, you will not need to change this
– If "RF CHANGE" is set to "OFF," transmission
between the unit and S-AIR sub unit can be
performed using one of the following channels.
– S-AIR ID A: equivalent channel for IEEE
802.11b/g channel 1
– S-AIR ID B: equivalent channel for IEEE
802.11b/g channel 6
– S-AIR ID C: equivalent channel for IEEE
802.11b/g channel 11
• The transmission may be improved by changing the
transmission channel (frequency) of the other
wireless system(s). For details, refer to the operating
instructions of the other wireless system(s).