Use the Driver Information Interface to customize certain features. Use the
steering wheel controls to select the vehicle Settings screen when the vehicle is
Press to scroll upwards.
Press to go back to the
Press to scroll downwards.
Below is an example of how to change a setting.
1. Press the display/info button until you see the
vehicle Settings screen. Press the eNTer button
to select it.
2. Press the p or q button to scroll to Meter
Setup, and select it.
3. Scroll to "Trip A" reset Timing, and select it.
4. Scroll to the option you want, and select it.
5. Scroll to the exit option, and select it. repeat to
exit the menus.
Press to make a selection.
Press to go to the next
Scroll to Vehicle Settings.