When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces.
3. To protect against electric shock and injury to persons, do not immerse cord, plug, or appliance in water or other liquid.
4. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of
experience and knowledge, unless they are closely supervised and instructed concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for
their safety. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the appliance.
5. Turn the appliance OFF, then unplug from the outlet when not in use, before assembling or disassembling parts and before cleaning.
To unplug, grasp the plug and pull from the outlet. Never pull from the power cord.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner.
Contact the manufacturer at their customer service telephone number for information on examination, repair, or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause re, electric shock or injury.
8. Use on level surface and be sure there is no debris under the unit and the rubber wheels are touching the surface.
9. Household use only. Do not use outdoors.
10. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
11. Do not place on or near hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
13. Do not attempt to use the machine without water in the water tank.
14. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade wider than the other). To reduce risk of electric shock, this plug is intended
to t into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not t fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not t,
contact a quali ed electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
15. A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce risks of becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. Longer
detachable power-supply cords or extension cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use. If using the
machine with an extension cord, make sure the cord is the proper electrical rating for the machine. The extension cord
should be arranged so that it does not drape over a counter top or tabletop, where it can be pulled on by children or
tripped over unintentionally.
16. Before serving make sure formula mixture is at safe temperature for baby.
17. Avoid contact with moving parts. Never remove powder container, powder container lid, funnel or water tank while
machine is in operation.
18. Do not disassemble or open base of machine.
• Set-up & cleaning is critical to the function of your Formula Pro® Advanced. Please follow all instructions properly.
• For infants less than 6 months old, always use distilled or boiled water cooled to room temperature.
• Never pour boiling/hot water in water tank. Use distilled, purified, or boiled water cooled to room temperature for
infant formula preparation.
• Unboiled tap water and/or unsterilized baby bottles can potentially lead to adverse eﬀects for the health
of your baby.
• Only prepare one bottle at a time, feed immediately & follow all instructions carefully. Do not keep leftover
• If your child was born premature, with low birth-weight or is immune de cient, please consult your pediatrician
before using this machine.
Supply Voltage: 120V ~ 60Hz
Save these instructions
Heater Power: 200W
Motor Power: 20W
Thank you for purchasing a
Baby Brezza Formula Pro® Advanced.
In doing so, you have chosen the most
unique and innovative on-demand
baby formula maker on the market.
At Baby Brezza, we developed the
Formula Pro® Advanced to help parents
save time and frustration when it
comes to feeding their babies.
Please read & follow all
instructions carefully to
get the most out of your
Formula Pro Advanced®