Commercial Appliance Warranty
COMMERCIAL APPLIANCE WARRANTY
Your appliance is covered by a one year limited warranty. For one year from your original date of
purchase, Electrolux will pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of this appliance that prove
to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in
accordance with the provided instructions.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. All labor costs on commercial laundry products.
2. Payment acceptance devices for commercial laundry products.
3. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
4. Normal wear and tear and gradual deterioration.
5. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the USA
6. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
7. Products purchased "as-is".
8. Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures.
9. Damage caused at any time during shipment.
10. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances
used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
11. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
12. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves,
etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
13. Service calls to replace appliance light bulbs, air ﬁ lters, water ﬁ lters, other consumables, or knobs, handles,
or other cosmetic parts.
14. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
15. Damages to the ﬁ nish of appliance and/or location that are incurred during installation, including but not
limited to ﬂ oors, cabinets, walls, etc.
16. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than
genuine Electrolux parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or
external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, ﬁ res, or acts of God.
17. Labor costs after ninety (90) days from your original date of purchase incurred for product repair or
replacement as provided herein for appliances operated by a concessionaire or vendor in a trailer or other
motorized vehicle or at varying locations.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE
LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE
YEAR. ELECTROLUX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH
AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS
WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO
NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,
OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR
EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL
RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
If You Need Service
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty
period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and
keep all receipts. Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux at the
addresses or phone numbers below.
This warranty only applies in the USA and Canada. In the USA, your appliance is warranted by
Electrolux Major Appliances North America, a division of Electrolux Home Products, Inc. In Canada,
your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp. Electrolux authorizes no person to change
or add to any obligations under this warranty. Obligations for service and parts under this warranty
must be performed by Electrolux or an authorized service company. Product features or speciﬁ cations
as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice.
Electrolux Major Appliances
10200 David Taylor Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262
Electrolux Canada Corp.
5855 Terry Fox Way
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada