13. ENERGY EFFICIENCY..................... 22 FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
ENGLISH manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that are the result of incorrect installation or usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference. 1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 •...
NEVER try to extinguish a fire with water, but switch • off the appliance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid or a fire blanket. CAUTION: The cooking process has to be supervised. • A short term cooking process has to be supervised continuously.
ENGLISH • Seal the cut surfaces with a sealant to connect the appliance to the near prevent moisture to cause swelling. sockets. • Protect the bottom of the appliance • Do not use multi-plug adapters and from steam and moisture. extension cables.
• Do not put cutlery or saucepan lids on • Do not put aluminium foil on the the cooking zones. They can become appliance. hot. • Cookware made of cast iron, • Do not operate the appliance with aluminium or with a damaged bottom...
ENGLISH 3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 3.1 Cooking surface layout Induction cooking zone Control panel Flexible induction cooking area consisting of four sections 3.2 Cooking zone panel To see the available settings touch the appropriate symbol. Sym- Comment ON / OFF To activate and deactivate the hob. Menu To open and close the menu.
Sym- Comment 0 - 9 To show the current heat setting. FlexiBridge To switch between three modes of the function. 3.3 OptiHeat Control (3 step The induction cooking zones produce the heat necessary for the cooking Residual heat indicator) process directly in the bottom of the cookware.
ENGLISH Settings Child Lock Stopwatch Setup Assisted Cooking Language Key Tones Buzzer Volume Display Brightness Service Demo Mode License Show Software Version Alarm History Reset All Settings description appears. Follow the tips to To leave the Menu touch or the right easily navigate through the Menu.
Once you place a pot on the selected deactivates. Remove the object or cooking zone the hob automatically clean the control panel. detects it and the relevant slider appears • the hob gets too hot (e.g. when a on the display.
ENGLISH zones connected to a single phase To deactivate the function set the heat exceeds 3680 W. setting to 0. Alternatively, touch +STOP • The function decreases the power of the left of the timer value, touch next the other cooking zones connected to to it and confirm your choice when a the same phase, which has an pop-up window appears.
The function does not stop when you lift 3. Turn the switch on and touch the the pot. To reset the function and start it letters A-O-X in the alphabetical order to activate the function. To again manually touch...
ENGLISH start the function touch OK. To 1. Touch on the display to open the deactivate the window permanently Menu. 2. Select Settings >Setup > Display check before you activate the Brightness from the list. function. 3. Choose the appropriate level. To stop the function touch and Stop To leave the Menu touch...
7.2 FlexiBridge Standard heat setting for each zone separately. mode This mode is active when you activate the hob. It connects the sections into two separate cooking zones. You can set the heat setting for each zone separately. Correct cookware position:...
ENGLISH settings. The hob detects the position of the cookware and adjusts the pre-set power level accordingly. You can place the pot in the front, middle or rear position. If you place the cookware at the front you get the highest heat setting (i.e.
8. HINTS AND TIPS WARNING! Refer to "Technical data". Refer to Safety chapters. 8.1 Cookware 8.2 The noises during operation For induction cooking zones a strong electro-magnetic If you can hear: field creates the heat in the • crack noise: cookware is made of cookware very quickly.
ENGLISH Heat setting Use to: Time Hints (min) Keep cooked food warm. as nec- Put a lid on the cookware. essary 1 - 2. Hollandaise sauce, melt: but- 5 - 25 Mix from time to time. ter, chocolate, gelatine. 1 - 2. Solidify: fluffy omelettes, 10 - 40 Cook with a lid on.
• Remove when the hob is sufficiently with vinegar and clean the glass cool: limescale rings, water rings, fat surface with a cloth. stains, shiny metallic discoloration. • The surface of the hob has horizontal Clean the hob with a moist cloth and grooves.
ENGLISH Problem Possible cause Remedy You cannot activate the Another zone is already set First reduce the power of the highest heat setting. to the highest heat setting. other zone. The Power limitation level is Change the maximum pow- too low. er in the Menu.
Problem Possible cause Remedy The cookware is unsuitable. Use suitable cookware. Refer to "Hints and tips". The diameter of the bottom Use cookware with correct of the cookware is too small dimensions. Refer to "Tech- for the zone. nical data".
ENGLISH 11.2 Built-in hobs Only use the built-in hobs after you assemble the hob into correct built-in min. units and work surfaces that align to the 28 mm standards. 11.3 Connection cable • The hob is supplied with a connection cable.
12. TECHNICAL DATA 12.1 Rating plate Model IAE84850FB PNC 949 597 329 00 Typ 62 D4A 05 CA 220 - 240 V / 400 V 2N 50 - 60 Hz Induction 7.35 kW Made in Germany Ser.Nr....7.35 kW 12.2 Software Licences...
ENGLISH Diameter of circular cook- Middle rear 21.0 cm ing zones (Ø) Right front 18.0 cm Lenght (L) and width (W) of Left L 45.6 cm the cooking area W 21.6 cm Energy consumption per Middle rear 189.1 Wh / kg cooking zone (EC electric Right front 178.3 Wh / kg...