Before using the mixer for the first time, wash beaters and dough hooks, rinse and dry.
See page 6 for cleaning instructions.
Be sure to remove beaters or dough hooks from the body before washing.
HOW TO USE
1. Be sure the mixer is OFF (0) and unplugged before inserting the beaters or dough hooks.
2. Insert the beaters or dough hooks into the holes on the bottom
until they click into place.
When using the dough hooks, make sure that the dough hook
with a smaller collar is inserted into the hole shown in
The dough hooks are not interchangeable.
3. Plug into outlet securely. Use the mixer on a 120V, 60Hz only
protected electrical supply.
4. Place the beaters or dough hooks into the bowl.
5. Slide the Speed Control Switch to the desired speed. (See the "MIXING GUIDE" below.)
6. When finished mixing, slide the Speed Control Switch to the "0" position and unplug the mixer.
7. To detach beaters or dough hooks, position the mixer over a bowl or sink and push the Eject Button down.
• If mixing action stops or slows significantly, slide the Speed Control Switch to "0" immediately. Unplug the
mixer and remove the food from the beaters or dough hooks.
• Thick doughs may need to have the final mixing done by hand.
Use the following chart for speed selections.
To begin mixing, speed should be set on the lowest speed (1) and then moved to desired speed.
Mixing dry ingredients.
Preparing sauces, puddings, muffins or quick breads.
Preparing packaged cake mix.
Making cookie dough.
Kneading light dough.
When you feel the mixer slowing down or straining, press
and hold down the Power Boost Button for additional power
at any speed.
After releasing the Button, the mixer will return to the speed
you were using.