When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not
put body, cord or plug in water or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when the mixer is
used by or near children.
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting
on or taking off parts and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts.
6. Keep hands, hair, clothing, as well as spatulas and
other utensils away from beaters/dough hooks
during operation to reduce the risk of injury to
persons and/or damage to the mixer.
7. Do not operate the mixer with a damaged cord or
plug or after the mixer malfunctions or is dropped
or damaged in any manner.
Call 1-800-BE-SHARP(237-4277) for service
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
and the Operation Manual
This mixer has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug
is intended to fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug.
If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
This product is intended for household use only.
8. The use of accessory attachments not
recommended or sold by SHARP may cause fire,
electric shock or injury.
9. Do not use outdoors.
10. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or
counter or touch hot surfaces.
11. Remove beaters/dough hooks from the mixer
12. Check that control is off before plugging cord into
13. Unplug before inserting or removing beaters or
14. Do not use the mixer for other than intended use.
15. Never add to container while appliance is
16. Container must be properly in place before