3.REPLACEMENT OF MEMORY IC
1. MEMORY IC.
This TV uses memory IC. In the memory IC are memorized data for correctly operating the video and
When replacing memory IC, be sure to use IC written with the initial value of data.
2. PROCEDURE FOR REPLACING MEMORY IC
(1) Power off
Switch the power off and unplug the power cord from AC outlet.
(2) Replace IC
Be sure to use memory IC written with the initial data values.
(3) Power On
Plug the power cord into the AC outlet and switch the power On.
(4) Check and set SYSTEM default value:
1) Press "QV" key holding about 4 second and then press "MENU1" key on the Remote control unit.
Or Press "TEST" key on the Remote control unit for factory used.
2) The "TEST" will be displayed on the screen.
3) Press digital key, (Mkey) and corresponding on-screen display will be appeared.
Some time "PASSWORD" on-screen display will be appeared, you need to input 828.
4) Check the setting value of the SYSTEM default value of Table below. If the value is different,
select items by [CH+]/[CH-] keys and set value by [VOL+]/[VOL-] keys.
5) Press "STANDBY" key again and return to the normal screen.
B1 POWER SUPPLY
1. Receive normal colour bar signal.
2. Connect DC voltmeter to VD541- and isolated ground.
3. Adjust potentiometer in power unit to get the voltage as 110V ±1.0V for 21 inch hereinafter,
1. Receive a crosshatch signal.
2. While watching the screen, adjust the FOCUS VR to make the vertical and horizontal lines as fine and
sharp as possible.
EW ADJUSTMENT(only upper 25 inch)
1. adjust VR433 for horizontal size, to get 90% of horizontal picture contents would be displayed on CRT.
2. adjust VR432 for EW parabola, to straighten the vertical at the sides.
3. adjust VR431 for EW trapezium, to set the line at the sides vertical.
BUS CONTROL ADJUSTMENT
130 ±1.0V for 25 inch upwards.