3. How to Insert Printing Paper
1) The edge of the paper should be positioned as shown in
2) Lift the paper deflection hook and insert the edge of the
paper into the slit as far as possible.
3) Turn the power switch ON.
4) Press the paper feed key to advance the paper (fig.2).
5) Slightly pull apart both arms of the paper holder and
insert the printing paper.
• Keep the paper deflection hook raised at this time.
Once the printing paper is set in the holder, flip
this hook down on to the roll of printing paper.
6) Insert the edge of the printing paper in the slot at the back
of the calculator and then press the paper feed key to
advance the paper.