FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (FCC) STATEMENT
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of FCC rules. These limits
are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and
can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause
harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipm ent off and on, the user is encouraged to
try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
● Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
● Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
● Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
● Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful
interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Ce dispositif est conforme à la norme CNR-210 d'Industrie Canada applicable aux appareils radio exempts de licence. Son fonctionnement
est sujet aux deux conditions suivantes: (1) le dispositif ne doit pas produire de brouillage préjudiciable, et (2) ce dispositif doit accepter tout
brouillage reçu, y compris un brouillage susceptible de provoquer un fonctionnement indésirable.
Use only shielded cables to connect I/O devices to this equipment. You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by
the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to operate the equipment.
CAUTION: AVOID PROLONGED USE OF THE KEYBOARD WITHOUT BREAKS.
Take regular breaks and keep a good posture. Consult your physician promptly if you notice any loss of motion or pain in your wrist when
using the keyboard.
IMPORTANT BATTERY INFORMATION
● Keep batteries out of reach of children.
● Insert the batteries in the proper direction as indicated by the positive (+) and negative (-) markings in the battery compartment.
● Do not mix old and new batteries or batteries of different types (for example, carbon and alkaline batteries).
Always remove old, weak, or worn-out batteries promptly and recycle or properly dispose of them in accordance with local and national
● If a battery leaks, remove all batteries and recycle or dispose of them in accordance with the battery manufacturer's instructions and local
and national disposal regulations. Before inserting new batteries, thoroughly clean the compartment with a damp paper towel, or follow the
battery manufacturer's recommendations for cleanup. If fluid from the battery comes into contact with skin or clothes, flush skin with water
● Remove the batteries if your device is to be stored for an extended period of time without being used.
PRODUCT DISPOSAL INFORMATION
Dispose of this product in accordance with local and national disposal regulations.
78channel 2.4GHz ISM Band
–20 °C ... +60 °C
0 °C ... +40 °C
two alkaline batteries, type AAA
max. 50 mA
DC 5.0 V ±5 %