SK-9061 Wireless Keyboard /SD-9080 USB Transceiver Product Guide
Thank you for choosing this 2.4G Wireless Keyboard Kits. It operates with digital radio technology to ensure no hinder
communication between the keyboard and your computer without connecting cable.
The transmission and receiving of keyboard are free from angle restriction.
Preparing keyboard and Dongle
Before working with your new keyboard, look at the "Hardware Installation", and take a few one-time preparations.
● Place the dongle at least 20 cm from other electrical devices (e.g. monitor) to achieve optimum performance.
● The distance between the keyboard and dongle should not exceed 10 M.
● Do not place the dongle on metal surfaces.
Step 1: Connect the receiver
● Plug the dongle connector into an USB port.
● SYSTEM will take around 10 sec to find your keyboard and mouse automatically.
Step 2: Insert batteries
Inserting batteries in keyboard
The keyboard requires two alkaline batteries (AAA).
● Remove the battery compartment cover on the bottom of the keyboard by pushing it in the direction of arrow.
● Insert two AAA batteries.
The illustration in the battery compartment shows how to insert the batteries properly.
● Recover the battery compartment by pushing the locking lug under the battery compartment.
CAUTION: Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Use and replace only with correct size and type
(alkaline or zinc-carbon)of battery.
USB Transceiver and keyboard electrical specification
The Transceiver will have one main function: translate radio communications from the mouse to the PC via USB
Full Speed USB Specification Compliance., meets Universal Serial Bus Specification version 2.0.
Support USB Suspend Mode.
The following description of few keys applies for the operating systems that support these functions
(e.g. Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7).
Press Vista key to open Start Manu
Press Application key is same as Right Mouse key to open function Manu
Combine keys to skip to the forward title in the active player.
Combine keys to Start or Pause the soundtrack in active player.
Combine keys to end the soundtrack or video.
Combine keys to skip to the next title in the active player.
Press this key to On/Off the volume.
Press this key to decreasing the volume.
Press this key to increasing the volume.
Activate the OS default search function
Use this key to start the standard e-mail program for your system