Check your motherboard package for the following items.
If any of the above items is damaged or missing, contact your retailer.
EX-B85M-V specifications summary
ASUS EX-B85M-V motherboard
2 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s cables
1 x I/O Shield
1 x Support CD
LGA1150 socket for 4th Generation Intel
Supports 22nm CPU
Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel
Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel
2 x DIMMs, max. 16 GB, DDR3 1600/ 1333/ 1066 MHz, non-ECC,
Dual-channel memory architecture
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
Please refer to Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List) for details.
** Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List).
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel
VGA output support: DVI
- Supports DVI with max. resolution of 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Intel
InTru™ 3D/ Quick Sync Video/ Clear Video HD Technology
Maximum UMA memory of 1024 MB
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (@ x16 mode)
2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots
Realtek ALC887 VD2 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Separates layers for left and right tracks and ensures both channels deliver
consistent, equal quality.
- Audio shielding ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly
reduced multi-lateral interference
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors provide warm, natural and
immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
* Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio
B85 Chipset with Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 2 x Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s connectors
- 4 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors
(continued on the next page)
CPU support list.
HD Graphics support
Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Dual-Core