A. Lid handle.
B. Lock (if provided).
D. Defrost water drain plug (depending on model).
E. Control panel.
F. Basket (depending on model).
G. Condenser (located at the rear).
• Refer to chapter "Before using the appliance".
• Unpack the appliance.
• Remove the 4 protection pieces inserted between
lid and appliance.
• Warning: two of the four protection pieces must
be fitted in the seat of the condenser plastic
supports, located at the rear of the product.
This is necessary to ensure the correct distance from the
• Ensure that the defrosting water drainage plug (if
provided) is correctly positioned (D).
• For best operation of the appliance and in order to avoid
damage when the lid is opened, leave a space of at least
7 cm from the rear wall and 7 cm at the sides.
cod. 5019 613 01208
• Fit the accessories (if provided).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Amb. T. (°C)
Amb. T. (°F)
From 10 to 32
From 50 to 90
From 16 to 32
From 61 to 90
From 16 to 38 From 61 to 100
From 16 to 43 From 61 to 110
1. Red LED: when flashing, it indicates that an alarm
condition is present (see "TROUBLESHOOTING
2. Blue LED: when this light is on, the 6th Sense function
is active (see the "6th Sense Function" section)
3. Green LEDS: they indicate that the appliance is in
operation, and the temperature has been set.
4. Temperature setting button: to adjust the set
temperature and to activate/deactivate the fast freezing
Switching on the appliance
• Plug in the appliance.
• The green LED lights up ("Normal").
• The blu LED lights up (6th Sense).
• The red LED flashes to indicate that the temperature
inside the appliance is not yet sufficiently low for food
storage. The red LED will normally switch off within the
first six hours after the appliance is switched on.
• Place food inside the product only when the red LED
has switched off.
• The blue LED, "6th Sense" (2), stays on until the set
temperature is reached.
Thanks to the efficient lid seal, the appliance lid will not re-
open easily immediately after closing. Wait a few minutes
before re-opening the lid of the appliance.
Use the key (4) to select the desired temperature.
To adjust the internal temperature, proceed as follows:
• Repeatedly press the key (4). Each time the key is
pressed, the set temperature is updated, displaying the
"Normal", "Eco" and "Plus" values in succession.
• Select " Plus" for a colder storage temperature.
• With partial loads "Eco" is recommended: this setting will
optimize energy consumption..
Note: The settings will be saved in the memory even if a
power cut occurs. The time needed for the temperature
inside the freezer to reach the set value, can vary
depending on climatic conditions and the set temperature