1 #12 OR 1/4" ZINC PLATED
MACHINE SCREWS OR BOLTS
NOTE: When no bracket is used in replacement applications, damper linkages require adjustment for the new shaft posi-
Fig. 4. Mounting the Motor on a Q5001 Valve Linkage.
Fig. 3. Mounting the Motor with an Adapter Bracket.
1 in. LONG
Electrical Shock or Equipment Damage Hazard.
Can shock individuals or short equipment
Disconnect power supply before installation.
All wiring must agree with applicable codes, ordi-
nances and regulations.
1. Ensure that the voltage and frequency stamped on the
motor correspond to the power supply characteristics.
2. When connecting several motors in parallel, ensure that
the power supply VA rating is large enough to provide
power to all motors used without overloading.
3. Fig. 11 shows that the motor terminals are
quick-connects located on top of the printed circuit
4. To access the wiring compartment:
a. Remove the four screws from the junction box top.
b. Lift off the cover.
5. Refer to Fig. 5 for typical wiring, and Fig. 7 for internal
auxiliary switch connections.
NOTE: Reverse motor rotation by switching wires at
either the motor or the panel. Reverse rotation on
the Series 90 models by reversing the wires at ter-
minals W and B.
SERIES 90 MODUTROL IV